Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A new homebase, for a while

Friends and family have asked me to start blogging my time away. So here you are folks, the electronic portal for my scribbles. I'll use this as a gateway into some of my observations, trials and tribulations as I discover a country that has long been on my mind - Cambodia. Feel free to leave comments, ask me questions or just tag along!

I will be residing primarily in Phnom Penh for the next while, also exploring different areas within Cambodia as well as in the region (Laos is on the list, so is Vietnam). I'll try to keep it updated as much as I can, so long as I have an internet connection.

Big thanks to Jared and Todd for letting me crash at their marvelous pad for the first couple of weeks, while I get grounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment